1. A goodnight’s sleep – Had a somewhat peaceful sleep last night after quite a few days.
2. Morning walk with my dog – My dog barks at anything and everything. But today no one was around and we had a nice peaceful stroll. Of course, when we were coming back home someone came down the stairs just as we were getting into the lift. And yes, Benji went beserk. But the peaceful stroll made up for the last-minute surprise.
3. Soulmate Best Friend – Grateful for her every day, you know who you are.
4. Biryani – Today I got to eat a very tasty Biryani, it was so yummy.
5. Naturals Chocobite Ice Cream – This ice cream beats anything out there. I love it!
Previous post related to the Bloganuary WordPress Challenge
My first impressions are either a hit or a miss. People like me instantly or they completely misunderstand me. Only time will let them know who I am. I have come to terms with this and it doesn’t bother me anymore. I don’t insinuate. I just hate it. Whatever I say is what I mean…. Continue Reading →